Kids Cats & Knitted Hats

This is my little spot to share the things I'm learning to do with my knitting looms.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Please excuse me while I whine . . . .

Waaaaaahhhh!!! I can't find my battery charger for my digital camera! I can't post any pictures of the things I've been working on.

I came up with a Christian Fish dishcloth and I can't even show it!

I'm on this fabulous journey with Flylady, so I am supposed to be able to find anything I need at a moment's notice. Then why is this charger being so stubborn? I've looked everywhere (well, obviously I haven't because I haven't found it yet).

Anyway, when I find it, I'll charge up those batteries and take some photos.

Meanwhile, please send good thoughts to me so I can find it. It's probably under a pile of clutter in my office.

We now return you to your regular looming schedule . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home