Kids Cats & Knitted Hats

This is my little spot to share the things I'm learning to do with my knitting looms.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I met the FlyLady today . . .

Okay, I've been inspired to try it the FlyLady way. I'm starting today to get my house in order, thanks to a link I found on Brenda's blog. I've started a blog to keep me on track -- you can read it if you wish. If you're a flybaby too, be sure to post. I'm sure we'll need each other's encouragement! Now I'm off to shine my sink . . .

I finished a dishcloth on my 12" AJAL. The funny thing is that I was reading Sara's blog yesterday evening and she had just finished a dishcloth -- almost the same one I had done. Great minds think alike I guess!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Sorka said…

    I have a fly lady notebook it's great to keep everything organized in.. now if I could just get with the program!! Wanna work on it together?
    Denise
    knitchat.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home