Kids Cats & Knitted Hats

This is my little spot to share the things I'm learning to do with my knitting looms.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Yummy Creamsicle Pie Recipe

One of my knitting group buddies shared this recipe with me last week and I thought I'd pass it along to my other knitting buddies. Enjoy!!

1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1 8-0z carton Cool Whip, thawed
1 6-oz can frozen juice, thawed (orange, lemon or lime - use orange if you like creamsicles)
1 graham cracker crust

Mix together the sweetened condensed milk, Cool whip and juice. Pour into graham cracker crust and place in freezer until frozen.

That's all there is to it! Such an easy pie to make, but it tastes rich and yummy enough to serve to company. It's wonderful with a fresh cup of coffee.

Yummy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home