Kids Cats & Knitted Hats

This is my little spot to share the things I'm learning to do with my knitting looms.

Friday, September 22, 2006

One-Skein Exchange

Over at the Markman Farms group, we did a one-skein exchange. Our task was to knit a dishcloth for our partner, and then send her the dishcloth, the remainder of the skein of yarn, and the pattern for the dishcloth.

My partner was MJ, and this is the wonderful dishcloth I received from her:

I just love the colors! It's such a neat pattern; I almost hate to put it in dishwater, but I just love the way these little cotton squares do their jobs! So it's going in the water now that I've photographed it and put it on my blog!

Thanks MJ!


4 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger linda: off the loom said…

    Hi Lisa,
    Oh, I just love all those goodies you got on the exchange. I enjoy Whiskers, the fat cat too.
    This dishcloth is so pretty with the design and all the colors that were used. I would really like the pattern for that one.

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    check out www.knittingboardchat.com/blog
    would like to exchange links?

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there. I haven't been looming long, but love it. I've been making booties and socks. I also hand and machine knit, sculpt, design jewelry and a ton of other things I cna't think of right now. I wanted to say that your items are very nice. I have tons of HK dishcloth patterns you have inspired me to convert to the loom. If it isn't too personal, what area of VA are you in? I grew up in Alexandria and moved to NY after getting married (19yrs, 3 kids). I got a giggle...we have alot in common. Thanks for the inspiration!!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Maycouture said…

    I thought that you might be interested in this

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/maycouture

     

Post a Comment

<< Home