Kids Cats & Knitted Hats

This is my little spot to share the things I'm learning to do with my knitting looms.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

What kind of yarn are you?

Hmmmm, does this fit me? Probably so. . . .







What kind of yarn are you?




You are Dishcloth Cotton.You are a very hard worker, most at home when you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain Jane, but you are too practical to notice.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooh, quiz: I just took it, it told me:
    You are Shetland Wool.
    You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a little on the harsh side. Though you look delicate you are tough as nails and prone to intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are widely respected and even revered.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home